Patients from all around the world can now get access to trusted Ayurveda consultations from their very own homes! Thanks to the revolutionary new online platform, Ayurveda Online Consultation, patients in Malaysia City can now connect with certified Ayurveda doctors from India. Whether you’re looking for treatment for a chronic health condition or general preventative care, you can now get the help you need without ever having to leave your house. This innovative platform takes all the guesswork out of finding a quality Ayurvedic doctor. Every doctor listed is experienced and qualified and can provide advice, treatments, and therapies from the comfort of your home. From Panchakarma treatments to lifestyle advice, Ayurveda Online Consultation has it all. And with its easy-to-use interface, you can get the help you need anytime, anywhere. So don’t wait to start living the life you deserve – get started with Ayurveda Online Consultation today!
Ayurvedic treatment and cure is an ancient practice of healing and wellness that has been around for thousands of years. Originating in India, it has now found its way to Malaysia, providing locals with an alternative to conventional treatments and cures.
Ayurvedic treatment and cure in Malaysia use natural remedies and holistic practices to address a variety of health concerns and improve overall well-being. This ancient practice promotes a balanced lifestyle, allowing individuals to optimize their physical and mental health. In Malaysia, there are numerous clinics and spas offering an array of Ayurvedic treatments and therapies, providing locals with an opportunity to experience this traditional form of healing. From Abhyanga and Shirodhara to Panchakarma and yoga, there is something for everyone to enjoy. Exploring the benefits of Ayurvedic treatment and cure in Malaysia is an exciting journey that can lead to a newfound sense of well-being.
In 2002, Dr. K S Vishnu Nampoothiry initiated the foundation of Sreerudra hospital and research center, with a humble beginning. He is the Senior Medical Officer at Alappuzha and is a part of the highly esteemed Kudalmana family in the Nampoothiri community of Kerala, India. This family is renowned for their ancient knowledge and proficiency in Vedic science, Ayurveda, Astrology, and Tantra, as well as numerous customs and rituals inherited from the Aryan and Brahmin civilizations. The hospital was ceremoniously opened in 2008 by Prof. K. K Sankaran Nampoothiri, who is an expert in the Vedic discipline and is also the principal of a college.
Mrs. Mayalakshmi, the Managing Director of SreeRudra, has seen it transform from a humble beginning into a fully-fledged hospital and research center dedicated to providing authentic Ayurvedic treatments to those in need. Her hard work and dedication have helped the Ayurvedic center reach its current heights. Dr. Vishnu Nampoothiri is one of the main advisors for the hospital and the medical staff, contributing without any personal gain to ensure the most effective treatments for the patients.
Sreerudra, an Ayurvedic hospital that is highly esteemed for providing genuine treatments in the state, has a Chief physician Dr.Rabith K Rajan BAMS, PGDYT, and a dedicated team of 14 employees including expert physicians and staff. This makes Sreerudra one of the most reliable places for treatments. We offer quality treatments through the Indian Medical
stream known as Ayurveda which is an ancient system of natural & medical healing that originated in India.
The medical center flaunts cutting-edge amenities with a mix of modern and traditional healing methods to ensure effective treatments. Located in Alleppey, which is popularly called the “Venice of the East,” this spot attracts numerous tourists to Kerala, India. The lush, green environment gives its visitors a fully invigorating and captivating experience. All of the in-patient chambers have the latest facilities and are equipped with the most advanced tools for today’s world. This Ayurvedic retreat in Kerala offers lodging, treatment, medicine, and prepared meals that are designated by the doctor for all of its in-patients, depending on the type of treatment and dietary requirements.
Ayurveda is derived from Sanskrit, which is the oldest surviving language in the Indo-European language family. It is a system of natural healing and self-care that has been practiced in the Indian subcontinent for thousands of years. The name Ayurveda roughly translates to “the science of life”, and is derived from the two Sanskrit words “Ayus,” which means life, and “Veda,” which means knowledge or science. It’s a holistic approach to health and wellness that is based on the idea that our state of health is determined by the balance or imbalance of the three main energies or doshas in our body. These doshas are responsible for everything from our immunity to our mental health, and an imbalance can cause a variety of health issues.
Ashtanga Hridayam, which is the essence of the eight distinct branches of Ayurvedic medicine, is a summation of previous Ayurvedic texts. This work, composed by Vaghbata in Sanskrit verse, contains Eight components – internal medicine, surgery, obstetrics and pediatrics, revitalization therapy, aphrodisiac therapy, toxicology, mental health, and spiritual healing, and otorhinolaryngology. It remains a key element of Ayurvedic philosophy and practices. Sushruta, Charaka, and Vaghbata are often referred to as the “trinity” of Ayurvedic knowledge.
The concept of Ayurveda goes beyond being just a traditional system of healing. It is a proven path to well-being. The science is divided into two categories: Swasathavritha, which includes methods for a healthy and long life, and Athuravritha, which focuses on disease prevention and holistic treatments.
Everything in the cosmos is composed of five components: Earth, Water, Fire, Wind, and Space (or Void). Earth is the representation of solid and heavy, while Water signifies the liquid and free-flowing state. Similarly, the human body is also made up of these five elements, and maintaining a balanced equilibrium among them is necessary in order to stay healthy. Our dietary habits and lifestyle have a direct impact on the combination of these five elements in the body, which can affect our health.
There are many benefits to Ayurvedic treatment and cure. Individuals who are experiencing a variety of health issues may find relief through Ayurvedic treatment and cure in Malaysia.
● Helps treat a wide range of health issues – Ayurvedic treatment and cure using natural remedies and holistic practices to address a variety of health concerns and improve overall well-being. This ancient practice promotes a balanced lifestyle, allowing individuals to optimize their physical and mental health.
● Promotes well-being – By addressing specific health concerns, Ayurvedic treatment and cures promote overall well-being and lead to a happier and healthier life.
● Helps reduce stress – Stress is one of the leading causes of poor health and wellness. Ayurvedic treatment and cure are a great way to reduce stress and attain a state of balance.
● Improves sleep – Often times, poor sleep is due to stress and anxiety. Ayurvedic treatment and cure can help reduce the level of stress in your life, leading to better sleep.
● Helps improve digestion – Poor digestion can lead to a variety of health issues, including digestive disorders. Ayurvedic treatment and cure can help improve digestion and lead to better overall health.
● Promotes healthy skin – Healthy skin is an indication of good health. Ayurvedic treatment and cure includes herbs and oils that promote healthy and hydrated skin.
● Abhyanga – Abhyanga is an Ayurvedic oil massage that helps relax the body and promote healing. It is an excellent way to relax and reduce the effects of stress.
● Shirodhara – Shirodhara is a traditional Ayurvedic therapy in which herbal oil is poured onto a person’s forehead in a continuous stream of continuous flow. It is most commonly used as a treatment for anxiety.
● Panchakarma – Panchakarma is a cleansing and detoxification Ayurvedic treatment that is used to treat a variety of ailments including anxiety, insomnia, depression, and digestive disorders. It is a 5-step process that includes a diet and herbal supplements.
● Yoga – Yoga is a type of Ayurvedic treatment that has been practiced for thousands of years. It is a great way to reduce stress, improve overall well-being, and lead a healthier lifestyle.
The Ayurvedic diet is an ancient Indian diet with a focus on whole plant-based foods. It uses a wide variety of herbs and spices to promote healing and wellness. Like other forms of traditional healing, the Ayurvedic diet has been around for thousands of years. It has recently gained popularity in Malaysia as an alternative to other diets and as a treatment for various health conditions, including allergies and digestive disorders.
Like many other forms of traditional healing, the Ayurvedic diet uses natural remedies and holistic practices to address a variety of health concerns and improve overall well-being. The diet is rich in legumes, fruits, vegetables, grains, and herbs. It is low in fat and salt and avoids processed foods, dairy, and red meat. The diet is designed to promote good health and prevent disease and is suitable for people of all ages, including children. It is important, however, to speak with a doctor before starting any new diet to ensure that it is appropriate for you.
There are a variety of Ayurvedic herbal remedies, many of which are also used in other forms of traditional healing. These include:
● Ashwagandha – Ashwagandha is an Ayurvedic remedy used to promote relaxation, reduce stress, and improve sleep. It is an excellent way to unwind before bed and improve the quality of your sleep.
● Brahmi – Brahmi is an Ayurvedic remedy used to promote relaxation and reduce anxiety. It is a great way to relax your mind and reduce feelings of anxiety, making it a wonderful remedy for those who suffer from anxiety.
● Guduchi – Guduchi is an Ayurvedic remedy used to promote good digestion and metabolism. It is often used as a digestive aid, making it a great choice for people with digestive issues.
Yoga is a great way to reduce stress and promote overall well-being. It is a type of Ayurvedic treatment that has been practiced for thousands of years. Yoga is a great way to reduce stress and promote overall well-being and is a suitable treatment for people of all ages, including children. There are a variety of yoga styles and types, making it a versatile form of treatment. Yoga can be used to treat a variety of ailments, including anxiety, depression, insomnia, and digestive disorders. It is important, however, to speak with a doctor before starting any yoga treatment.It’s now easier than ever to get ayurvedic treatment from the comfort of your own home with online Ayurveda consultations from Malaysia with Ayurveda doctors from India. With this platform, you can receive personalized and expert consultations with Ayurveda doctors in India right from your home. This is great news for anyone looking to get ayurvedic treatments, as it means they don’t have to worry about the cost of traveling to India or the time it takes to arrange an in-person consultation.
Whether you’re looking for consultation on general treatment, pregnancy, mental health, or any other medical condition, Ayurveda doctors can help. All you need to do is sign up for an online Ayurveda consultation, and you’ll be able to connect with Ayurveda doctors from India for all your needs. This is a great opportunity for anyone looking for personalized ayurvedic treatments from experienced professionals from the comfort of their own homes.